Wednesday, March 2, 2011

what's in a name?!

oh what's in a name!


gosh well it seems like everything!! I have been wanting to start up a blog for some time now and I have been searching and thinking and brainstorming and asking everyone who cares to listen for help on choosing a good name to use .... I really didn't think it would be such a difficult task to pick a name I would be happy with!


a good friend of mine was knitting with me a few weekends ago and simply asked me what my 2 favorite things are. I quickly replied with "margaritas and my kitty edward" - and ta daa! whiskers and limes was created! I did keep thinking of names but just always came back to really loving this one! thanks christine!!


so here's to my first blog post and to the rest of my blogging career! I hope it will be a good one and maybe I'll even be able to talk a few people into following along my journey!

this is my little edward! he is the number 1 man in my life
and the reason for half of my name! i just love him like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment