Wednesday, March 2, 2011

things to be happy about!

This is sure to be my favorite part of the weekly blogging! I stole the idea from Martha Stewart who has a list of 'good things' in all of her magazines. It's always my favorite part of her magazines and I wanted to make it a part of my blog! Here's the first go at it...


how cute are these for your special valentine!


i know this is a diaper bag, but i just love the linen and the super fun bright fabric used with it. I think I’ll be trying to make this bag very soon (or some variation of it)! And when the time comes that I need a diaper bag – this will be the one I choose!


pistachio green earrings - i love almost anything in this color!


fabulous fabric bundles from spool - oh the possibilities!


this framed poster would look so cute in my apartment!


hope you're out enjoying this warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment