Friday, March 4, 2011

happy birthday! (to me)

this past tuesday was my 23rd birthday and it was an exceptionally nice day! my wonderful co-workers had my little coffee shop decorated with balloons and happy birthday signs! my boss gave me a wonderful bottle of tequila - yum!



i always love birthdays and this one was especially good because i was really glad to have my 22nd year over! it was a year full of change and adjustments....definitely lots of fun....but a lot of uncertainty and craziness! anyway - the beginning of my 23rd year has started off really well and i'm thinking this year has really great things to come!!


evan brought home these beeeautiful stargazer lilies! and they are opening now and my whole apartment smells amazing!! edward wanted to see what all the excitement was also!


and then my birthday dinner was at Amada - my most favorite restaurant in the whole city and most definitely one of the best restaurants in philadelphia!


I keep all the corks that evan and I drink and put a date and a word or 2 to remind me of the occasion. someday i will make something special with these corks!

the best part of the day/night was my iPhone!!
the actual phone will be here march 11th!


thanks to everyone for all of your birthday wishes and cards and hellos! it made my day perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment