Thursday, March 24, 2011

my crazy jar collection


I have recently become quite the clear glass jar hoarder. I’ll admit it! I always rinse them out and keep them in a cabinet and if I don’t put them away quick, Evan will very quietly throw them out. (He hates this habit of mine!) I just know there will be a good reason for them someday. I have actually found some good uses for them already around our apartment already! They are great storage containers!


my tea bags and sugar packets


all my spare pocket change


most of my special corks


my sewing supplies!


I brought a few bottles home from work the other day. They are beautiful bottles and I am currently searching for a really great way to use them! I’ll think of something….

I went searching online to find some fun ideas for ways to use my glass jar collection!


etched glass storage jars from martha...check out the link to see the 'how to'


another reusing storage idea...bath salts and other bathroom items


cupcakes in a jar! i love this gift idea!


love these cute little labels for spices!


more storage ideas...i just love the blackboard paint to use for labels!


how cute is this gift idea -- and it's packaged perfectly!


I've got some other ideas up my sleeve also! I'll post again when I figure something out! Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment