Wednesday, March 23, 2011

cloud 9 fabrics


I love fabric shopping of any kind and ever since I’ve moved to Philadelphia I frequent Spool, the cutest little sewing store ever! They have some of the coolest fabrics and one line they carry is called Cloud 9 Fabrics. The company was started by two ladies who wanted to bring eco-sensible fabrics to the crafting market. They use only 100% certified organic cotton and low impact dyes for their printing. Take a minute to read more about them, it's really amazing!

I am in love with all of their collections! I have had the chance to see the fabrics and feel them in real life at Spool and they are the softest, sweetest fabrics in the shop!

I also think it's really cute that all of the collections are named in an earthy way...this one is called Beyond the Sea


this is called Nature Walk


 They also have a really great blog full of tutorials and projects! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment