Thursday, March 3, 2011

thank you

I always love a good thank you card! And who doesn’t feel a little joy after sending off a hand written thank you card? I always love to browse card shops and the internet for my next batch of thank you’s but this Christmas I decided to make my very own cards to send to my loved ones.


I am completely obsessed with brown-paper-bag paper and have recently started to print anything important on it! I wanted my cards to be simple but sweet and professional looking also. I of course used brown paper bag paper and a dark gray color for the box surrounding “thank you" -- I was very happy with the way they turned out!

Here are a few cute thank you cards i found!
i have also recently started to love anything with bird cages. how cute are those pink birds on the branch?!


big bold colors are also my favorite! i love how simple and to the point this is also


this is so cute! it’s hard to see but the bottom says "thanks for your support!" love it!


i love the wooden background and the hydrangea is so pretty!


lastly, evan and I received this card from our friends after their wedding. I love that they put such a cute picture of them from their big day on the front. I think it really made the card more special, it is so personal and lovely!

I encourage you to write more thank you cards this year! I try every year to write more than the last year. I really find them special and you know that someone took just an extra minute or two to write you a special note and they are showing their appreciation for what you did for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment