Wednesday, March 2, 2011

miniature food

Food is something that is so important to me in my life. I just love to eat and I love to eat a lot! My boyfriend Evan is a very adventurous eater and he will try just about anything. When we go out to eat, he will always try the special or what’s new on the menu…and after two years of being together, this outlook on eating has really rubbed off on me. I used to be the kind of person who would never try anything new and would automatically assume I didn’t like something without even giving it a shot. I am no longer like this and it’s all thanks to him! I now love things like blue cheese and mushrooms (just because I finally took a bite)! Yum – my mouth is watering with all of this good talk…
Another thing I love in life are things that are miniature. Who doesn’t love something just a smidge more when it’s little? (like a cute little mitten or a miniature paperclip or a tiny little baby sock?) A few months ago I got the chance to interview with a catering company who specializes in tiny hors d’oeuvres and I got a small glance into the world of tiny food.
It may seem silly that I am so fascinated by this concept but I just think it’s so cute that I had to share some of my favorite miniature food finds with you!
aren't these little pancakes just the cutest ever?!


mini hamburgers and french fries


tiny little spaghetti and meatballs


the cutest little coke bottle i ever saw!


tiny grilled cheese and deli sandwiches

Callahan Catering (all of the above pictures) really has some of the cutest little creations! And from what I’ve read about the food and from what I’ve seen on Martha’s website, the food it actually tasty also!


i don't think these little cookies are edible, but they are so cute and packaged perfectly!


this tiny fast food plater is edible! and check out all the detail - i love it!


I do always say that it's the little things in life that make me happy. I guess this applies to all areas of my life!

Go out and try something you never thought you'd like - you never know what you might find that's delicious out there!! Happy weekend and Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment