Thursday, March 3, 2011

things i'm happy about today!

Before anything else, I’m happy about having a day off from work! I’ll be spending it sewing and knitting with my friend Christine allllll day! Yippie!! A few other things to be happy about today are…


these are the cutest tags ever! I will definitely want to order these in the near future. there is a space on the back of the tag to include care directions for the knitted gift and there are a few sheets of paper on the inside to write a special note!


this little fortune cookie change purse is so cute and clever! how cute!


ha ha i'd love this stamp in my life


i'd love to fill these little cups with goodies for a party! my favorite is the bright green!


what a cute greeting card to send to someone special!

hope you have a nice day off! happy presidents day!

No comments:

Post a Comment