Thursday, March 3, 2011

things i'm happy about.....salmon colored!

Salmon is my most favorite color! (Close second is bright green or pistachio green…anyway) I am constantly browsing the internet for fabulous things and I think my “good things” bookmark tab on my computer has more salmon and coral colored things than anything else. here are a few of my most favorite!


as soon as i create an etsy username, this adorable furry little clutch is mine! how cute!


i also love starfish and things with my initials, this cute handmade charm necklace is a perfect combination!


i love the fabric design of this clutch and the big beautiful pin on the front


this crocheted shrug is amazing!


i want to drink my saturday morning coffee out of this mug!


love these salmon boat shoes/sneakers


love love love love these earrings - i love the leaf-like detail!


i'd like a cute rug for my apartment – i wonder if i could convince evan that we need this one!


Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment