Sunday, March 13, 2011

things to be happy about!

well, it's been a long 12 days waiting for my beautiful iPhone...but yesterday, it was all mine! and just after 1 little day I am already in complete love with it!! i really don't know a fraction of what it can do but i'm so excited to learn! a customer at my shop on friday said "my iPhone changed my life" ha ha i can now see why!



i love this sew happy print! i'd love to hang it above my sewing table in my apartment!


new yarn from loop is always something to be happy about! i want this particular yarn in every color it comes in...it's pashmina yarn and it's so soft and the colors are just beautiful!! i love the colors mineral and flashdance...(the dark purplish and teal color there beside eachother)


this is the mineral color..


isn't this tea pot adorable? so simple and perfect!


this is worth taking a better look at....the picture is so tiny but it's a wine tote for byob's and one side says Philadelphia and the other side is full of important places and things in the city. i love it!



linen tape spools....one with little sheep and the other with strawberries! i can think of so many fun things to do with this!!


what are you happy about this weekend?!
happy sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment