Monday, August 15, 2011

no inspiration.

Ugh.

I have been so busy and un-motivated lately. All the craziness of moving and trying to find a new job and so much new and adjusting has really taken its toll on me. I apologize for ignoring my blog for so long! I haven't really made anything new and I've been feeling stuck in a rut, despite having a new beautiful work space!

What helps inspire and motivate you when you are having a hard time?

I did just return from a fun girls, mom and aunt beach weekend which helped to lift my spirits a bit! I did start my first baby quilt and I am knitting the most beautiful cabled socks ever! I've also been riding my bike everywhere and it's been a lot more fun and a lot less scary than I thought it would be!

On another note! I got a really sweet message this morning from an old high school friend. She wrote to me saying she enjoyed following my blog and had found a really neat crochet project for me to check out. I can't even begin to say how nice it is to receive messages like that one. It's just an awesome feeling to know that she thought of me when she stumbled across such a cool project. Thanks, it's just what I needed!

i love this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment