Tuesday, August 23, 2011

stripes!

oh how I love stripes. you can really tell when you look in my closet. i have striped shirts in every color and every size stripe! I don't know why either, aren't horizontal stripes supposed to make you look wider? hmm... well i love them in every area of my life! here are some of my favorite stripey things!

someday i'll be this bold and paint my walls with these awesome stripes!


i adore this yellow striped ceiling! i recently went into the cutest little sewing shop and their ceiling was just like this one and it was beautiful. and is that a chalk board painted wall back there?! ah - love it!


comfy striped dress from anthro!


fun tape!

handmade bags

awesome pillows

silk striped pillows!

 awesome old fabrics

 how cute would these straws be in your next margarita?!

 there's not much i love more than tiny versions of things! so of course i love this tiny striped cake bunting.

i'd like these in my back yard!


what are your favorite patterns?
hope you enjoyed the earth quake today!

No comments:

Post a Comment