Thursday, July 21, 2011

we're moving!

Tomorrow is the big day! The wonderful man in my life is going to become a homeowner!! I've spent this week packing up everything in our little apartment. Organizing all of our things, labeling boxes, trying to throw things away that I haven't used all year... and so on! I didn't realize how many things we have in this little place!!

We are just moving across the city but we are gaining so much! I even get my very own sewing/crafty room! I can't possibly explain how excited I am!! It's a mess around here and I've been so busy (which is why I've been slacking around here..) but I am really excited to share some of the cutest moving announcements I found! I have been doing some searching to get some inspiration to create an announcement for Evan and I to send out to our friends and family! Enjoy!

you know i love anything with that card board, brown paper bag, recycled look! these postcards are perfect.


i'm also a big fan of all things vintage!


how cute are these cut out little moving trucks?!


i love this idea of using paint color swatches, especially the yellows, it makes me smile.


another really cute version of the paint colors!


this is so simple and beautiful. i love that house with the trees on this card!


this is my favorite...I found it on etsy. i love that it's wrapped up like a moving box!

this is a great announcement for in-state moving!


i love any of the announcements with maps!


I can't wait to start UN-packing and getting things settled in. Come visit us soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment