Thursday, July 7, 2011

my first custom orders!

yes so maybe the order was from my Mom-Mom, but hey it was still a great order! :)

I got a call a few weeks ago from my Mom-mom wanting a few gold and black clutch purses. I was super excited and got right to work! It makes me a little nervous sometimes when someone just asks for me to make something, but it's also very exciting and makes me do my best work. Here are my creations!

I am a huge fan of fabric flowers these days!


i love the white inside and I recently found a jackpot of fabulous zippers with awesome pulls on them..almost all of these clutches feature one of these awesome zippers.


my mom brought me some old lace that she had laying around, isn't it such a beautiful touch? even more fun is that this lace is left over from a flower girl dress my mom made for me when I was a little munchkin.

...with a gold inside lining


my Mom-Mom has an amazing collection of old pins and I knew this would be a really nice accent for one of her bags. I just made this one plain on the front so she could add any of her pins that she would like.




this was one of my favorites! I added lace to the whole front flap with gold plain fabric underneath.





I also recently added a few new things to my online etsy shop.
stop on by and check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment