Tuesday, June 28, 2011

ruggles stitch on etsy!

I stumbled across this adorable little shop, ruggles stitch, on etsy the other day and fell in love instantly! I have recently become obsessed with embroidering things. I really love the handmade look of embroidered items. My mom just bought me some green linen napkins to put something on and also the coolest book to find some good designs. I can't wait to pick out what to put on them! Anyway, I had to share this shop and the awesome stuff the owner does!

many of her cross stitch is made to look like notebook paper, i just love that idea! so cute and creative right?!


most of them also feature a really sweet words! you can have a custom frame made also with whatever you want on it. i love them all!


how cool is this?! the philadelphia skyline! i just love it, i'd love one of these for my sewing room walls!






sweet and simple!


they look so great hanging on the wall!


No comments:

Post a Comment