Sunday, June 5, 2011

what i'm working on right now..

it occurred to me today how many different projects I have going on right now... this is pretty normal for me, I always have many different things going on at once. i thought it would be fun to share all these projects on a regular basis in hopes that maybe it will help me move quicker to actually finish all my projects instead of just starting another one before i finish all my others!

weekends are always a busy work time for me and here are all the projects i am currently working on!

i have been working on some embroidery projects lately. i think ill use these super cute fruits on a bag of some sort, or maybe kitchen towels...hmm the possibilities!


this is almost finished! i knitted this tiny baby sweater for a good friend of mine who is expecting any day now! i just have a few loose strings to weave in and then i need to add buttons and it will be finished! i love how it's turned out so far.


i'm constantly working on socks...here is 1 that needs its pair and one that's just begun.. i love knitted socks!


i started working on this dress yesterday..


edward loves helping me cut out patterns! ha ha


here are the pieces i've finished...this fabric is my absolute favorite, i hope it'll look good when the dress is complete!


i've been working to come up with new bag patterns and here is one that i really like! i'm still tweaking some things but i think they are pretty cute so far!


so now i'll just have to show all the finished items, hopefully that'll be soon! then i can get working on a whole new set of fun things :)
hope your weekend was a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment