Monday, June 13, 2011

my shop!

wow, I am super excited (and a pretty proud) to announce that today I opened my very own etsy shop! It has been a goal of mine ever since I discovered etsy about 2 years ago and then as soon as i discovered my love for sewing and creating, I knew I could and would achieve this goal of mine! It's taken a bit longer than I hoped but I wanted everything to be perfect! I don't have much in there yet but I promise to add more each day as I produce new items!

I also just received my 'whiskers & limes' tags today so it was perfect timing!! i think they look so great! michelle from inked papers made them for me. they are just plain and simple and exactly what i wanted! i hope you'll enjoy checking on my shop from time to time...maybe you'll even find something you love! thanks in advance for your support..I'm very excited to continue creating new treasures!


on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment