Friday, July 8, 2011

little brown bird felties

a few weekends ago I was home with my mom and she showed me the cutest website ever! my aunts and I always like to tease my mom a little bit because she tends to love making things that don't really have a purpose...but she always says "if it makes me smile, it has a purpose!" I definitely teased her all the time but after she showed me this website, I now understand why she loves these useless things!

I don't know how she found this but it's a website full of fun felt made things! Little Brown Bird's Passion is the title and let me tell you, she does awesome stuff!! she's thought of every little tiny detail, it's amazing! it was pretty funny thinking back on the 2 of us looking at each picture, the next one always seemed better than the last!


She has a free pattern page and these adorable little animal crackers are on there! My mom and I got right to work making up a bunch of these. They are just the cutest, right?!

how perfect?


Here are a bunch of her other patterns that you can buy on her etsy shop!

(i love that yellow pop!)


even the pizza cutter is felt!








she's really thought of everything!


this is a county fair kit! i love it!




And there is so much more! If you love things like this, definitely check out her shop! (my mom has already bought a bunch!) On this lady's blog she also has a really great 'tips and techniques' page that may help get you started!

Have a great weekend and stay cool out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment