Monday, May 23, 2011

pistachio green


This may be silly, but I felt I really needed to share! I was in the store paper source a few weeks ago and came across a neat book that was about colors and birthdays. I flipped to my birthday, March 1st, and this is the page I found! Pistachio Green!? What?! I was stunned and so excited. This is infact my newest favorite color and it's the color of my KitchenAid mixer!! I love that it is not just green, but Pistachio Green! I thought it was some sort of sign...

And then I read on about the details and characteristics of this day and it's pretty darn accurate of my personality. Words like creative and inspire and optimism are used....I would use all of these when I think of myself. I always love to read things like this and see if it really matches me, I mean who doesn't? This picture was taken with my iPhone so sorry about my hand shadow but like I said, I couldn't not document this finding!

I wonder what your color would be and if it would be as accurate as mine!
Happy Monday!



here is my beautiful mixer. the color doesn't show as well as I'd like but I promise it's pistachio green!

No comments:

Post a Comment