Tuesday, May 24, 2011

my weekend adventure

me and my momma


What a fun-filled, packed-full weekend I had this past weekend! Evan and I left early Friday morning to go home for the weekend so we both took off work and enjoyed a long weekend at home. He played golf (oh and bought a new car!) all weekend and I spent most of my time with my momma.

One of my new favorite things to do is to go to flea markets, yard sales and thrift shops and look through old stuff and find new treasures! Sunday, my mom and I went to a local flea market and found some great stuff!


i found a few really neat old sewing tools...two old tape measures and some wooden spools. i think i'll decorate my future sewing room with them!


i found a bag full of old vintage zippers and some lace details for just $2! what a steal...I love when I can find deals like this! i can't wait to use these awesome zippers on some of my bags!


i didn't buy these but i loved them! i don't think evan would've liked me bringing all of these home..


this was for sale...how neat is this old singer?!




now I'm looking forward to next weekend...a trip to my second favorite fabric store and another arts and crafts show in harrisburg!

No comments:

Post a Comment