Thursday, May 26, 2011

my best friend's bag!

a very long time ago (almost a year) i promised my best friend katie her very own messenger bag for her birthday! well, it's finally finished! :) katie and i have been best best friends for a few years now but we've known eachother since the 6th grade. i remember when her aol screen name was barngoddess... ha katie, i know you love that memory! katie is always there when I need a good chat and she always supports my decisions...even if they aren't the best decisions...she knows everything about me like no one else does! and i love her and value our friendship very much!! okay so anyway... here is her bag!!

this was one of my most favorite bags! i love the white and small black polka dots with the lime green tiny pin stripes!


this inside is a black checkered pattern...i really used a lot of different patterns for this one.. ha


i ordered some really great hardware for the bags also and i was able to make the straps adjustable.


and this is the front stripe.. what do you think?


here she is showing it off....i think she loves it!


me and my best friend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment