Tuesday, May 17, 2011

art star craft bazaar!



I went to my first Philadelphia craft show this weekend and had a blast! Despite the rainy day, my mom, aunt and I still managed to have a great time. I bought lots of great goodies and would have gone back for me had it not started to down pour when we were heading out..


here are just a few of my favorite booths!





I bought both of these kitchen towels at her stand. She has her studio in Philadelphia and even sells her items at anthropologie! how cool!


another example of her awesome stuff!



love this cute little purse I bought.. Heather is the lady behind barely measured and she works at Spool. she had a really cute stand and definitely check out her blog, it's great!



probably my favorite purchase...how cute are these tiny little lime stud earings?! i always love little things and these sisters have the cutest line of tiny food jewelry!! their etsy shop makes their stuff look cute but let me tell you, in person their stuff is ten times cuter!


i didn't buy these but I think I will any moment...how cute are these little peanut butter and jelly sandwich stud earrings?! ah just love them!




i loved the embroidered canvas picture frames with neat bikes on them!



this is a booth I wanted to go back to...she collected vintage glassware and then made soy candles in many different natural scents..I loved them and may have to order some from her shop!



this booth was full of beautiful handmade goodies, many of them had linen in them and i just love anything made with linen! these coasters are so fabulous!!


happy birthday to my dad today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment