Monday, April 18, 2011

quilt class update!

a few posts ago I told you about a quilting class that I was taking with my Mom at my favorite little sewing shop, Spool....I wanted to give a quick update on how it went!



here I am putting my blocks together with the help of Cherri herself!



I loved my Mom's yellow and grey combination!!



I did have to finish my quilt at home...I had to lay all my blocks out to get make sure the colors looked nice.
Edward loves to be in the middle of everything that I'm doing and here he is, right in the middle of all my quilt blocks.

he was wrapped up in my quilt on the floor also...



I took a few pictures of Cherri's other quilts. She brought a lot of her quilts to show us and they were all just so amazing!!



These pictures don't do the quilts any justice, they were truly amazing!
The solid colors are just gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment