Thursday, April 21, 2011

my recipe cards!

i have more recipes than i will ever cook and more than i know what to do with! they are in all different forms and shapes and sizes and it drives me crazy! (my ocd comes into play here!) i have been meaning to begin to the process of compiling and organizing my recipes with cute handmade cards so i can actually use them.


here are the recipe cards i came up....very simple and easy!

i love my kitchenaid mixer and found this perfect little drawing to use as a small picture on them. i also love typewriter fonts so i found one to use on my recipe cards also. i kept them super clean and simple!


i also printed them in a few different colors of card stock, I may even try to find more colors so i can color-code each category of recipes...see, a little crazy of me right?! :-)

I love how they turned out! Now I just need to get writing and then hopefully actually use them to cook dinner and other snacks!

happy earth day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment