Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ivy lane designs on etsy

Etsy is a website that I frequent often, like every day often.... It's packed full of crafty people selling their handmade or vintage goods. I just love it! I recently came across one of the cutest little shops yet! I like to search for local sellers and I fell in love with this one right away! She recycles almost everything used in her products.... here is a small sample of her super cool stuff!!

aren't these so cute?! who wouldv'e thought to make little notebooks out of kool-aid packets? ah - I just love it!



another notebook....there are notebooks out of just about anything you can think of! what a fun gift one of these would be. you could find one that is the favorite something-or-other of the person you are getting a gift for...



there are also tons of different little matchbox favors



one of my favorite childhood games....turned into a recycled notebook! ah, i can't get enough!



big cheez-it notebook! love it!



she also has a lot of different crayons...these are super cute fortune cookie crayons, in any color you could want!



my favorite girl scout cookie notebook



and lastly, my all time favorite food notebook! i think i'm going to have to order this one!



Definitely check out her etsy shop here!
happy tuesday - hope you're outside enjoying this lovely weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment