Monday, October 22, 2012

my new day job?

We finally got our internet installed today! I know it sounds and seems really silly, but I was starting to go crazy without internet. I mean I have my iPhone, but I hate using the internet on it. I hate writing emails on it. ha ha I really just use it for texting. Anyway!

I've spent the past week unpacking and cleaning and trying to get a little bit settled in this new house. I've also spent the last week trying to figure out what to do with myself down here. I really want to get my etsy shop back up and running and I've been sewing some new bags and clutches and I hope to have them in there by the end of the week. Here are a few things you'll see soon!


a new clutch I came up with. it has a snap closure and a little pocket on the inside.


little change purses


pencil cases


coffee cup cozy

This is hopefully just the start. I also need to figure out how to take better pictures.. I'm hoping to post more pictures soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love the bags! Sounds like a good day job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Bags! I also need to figure out how to take better pictures. coffee cup cozy bag and pencil cases bag good design
    and color.

    SHAGS AREA RUGS

    ReplyDelete