Monday, December 12, 2011

tiny stocking garland

Everyone knows that I love a tiny version of something… So, it shouldn’t be a shock to know that I fell in love with this tiny stocking garland project the minute I saw it on Martha’s website. I love to browse her website any chance I can and I came across this project with instructions and a template!

I made mine slightly different, she has you sew around and then trim the outside seams but I just made mine by putting right sides together, sewing around the edge and turning them right side out. I hung them on a chunky piece of yarn I had and used tiny clothes pins to hang them.

(please excuse the mess that's on our shelves!)



So cute right?! And really easy. I just used a bunch of my green, red and white scraps.

Check out the whole thing at martha’s website here. Happy decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment