Friday, December 2, 2011

our first tree!


The weekend is here! And Evan has agreed to go cut down our very first Christmas tree together this Sunday. I can hardly contain my excitement. I am looking forward to starting traditions with us and I hope this will become one! We are going to put up some christmas lights on the house also and I am going to make up a few big bows to hang in the windows. It's going to be a fun-filled Christmas weekend and I can't wait! What are your plans?! Do you already have your tree up for the holidays?

Funny story for you... I was home for Thanksgiving at my Dad's house and I walked into our front room and their tree was up and looking beautiful! I was quite impressed with them until I looked at my Dad who was laughing out loud... Apparently, they had never taken their tree down from last year! Oh my.. ha ha

I hope we'll find a bigger tree than Charlie's...but how cute is it? :-) Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment