Monday, September 5, 2011

made by hank

Of course I am a total sucker for a great hand bag! A few months ago I came across an amazing etsy shop that I must share with you! Made by Hank is an awesome little shop with bags like I've never seen before. Katie is the artist and she's even from south philly! (maybe another reason why I think it's so great, I love to support local people) She is a self taught sewer who has been around creative people her whole life...hmm that sounds like me! :-) Check out her featured seller interview on etsy!

I've chosen a few of my favorites but really I love all of her bags, it was hard to choose just a few. Enjoy and definitely check out the rest of her stuff!!













(I have this bag! and I love, love, love it!!)





So fun and creative right?!

Happy Labor Day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment