Tuesday, September 20, 2011

things I'm happy about this week!

wow - it's been a while since I've posted on here! i do hope to update more often but things around my life have been crazy lately! I started a new job, my best friend moved across the globe, i'm preparing for my first craft show and i'm still trying to settle into this home! as i always say though, i'd rather be busy than not!

I decided to post about some happy things today on this rainy tuesday! Enjoy!


cutest name tag idea ever!


aren't these table decorations so cute?


what a fun idea for portable utensils - i love the little salt and pepper!


i'd like beautiful bread bin this to sit on my kitchen island!


when I have a garden, I will most certainly have these!


how great is this mat?!


i need some outdoor furniture for my roof deck, don't you think these would be great up there?! i do!!


you know i am a sucker for this inedible jewelry!
and aren't these little caramel apples the cutest for fall?!

No comments:

Post a Comment