Thursday, May 30, 2013

lace, lace, lace!

this seems to be a trend lately.... It's been so long since I posted anything here! I've been trying to keep myself busy with lots and lots of sewing and lots and lots of knitting! If you know me, you know that I love anything with lace! I made one little wristlet that I added lace to, put it on my facebook page and got a handful of requests for the same wristlet with a different background color. and then I'd get another order and another so yesterday I smartened up and decided to make a batch of these beautiful lacey wrislets!

here are some custom orders I've made already with lace...










... and I've got another stack that just need zippers! something about the lace just adds so much to the fabric! i love it! i'm going to add these to my etsy shop hopefully tomorrow, so check it out if you're interested! or send me an email for a custom lace order!


and here's a tiny cat coin purse I made for a friend too :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment